Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Long to Audrey

Hello Everyone,

It pains me that I must announce that our Design Team Co-ordinator Audrey is stepping down.  Audrey  must now devote her time and energies in other directions.

Audrey has been with me since Stamp-n-doodle's Blog began so she has not only assisted us to grow into what we are today but been an integral part of that growth.  Needless to say I cannot express my gratitude strongly enough.

I know I speak for everyone, not just the DT members but all our followers, as well, in wishing her much laughter, joy and happiness in her future.

I refuse to say Goodbye as I hope that you will drop by anytime and visit, you are always welcome!

Please feel free to leave your "So Long" comments I am sure she would love to see them.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Audrey for all your efforts at co-ordinating us all, it was very much appreciated you done a wonderful job.
    Good luck and many best wishes as you move forward, look forward to seeing you back for the odd challenge here and there.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, I hate to see you go! Thank you for all you have done. Best of luck with your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best to you audrey. i sure hope you keep creating because your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.